Monday, November 19, 2012

A Moment Like This

The Church recently held their annual VBS (Vocational Bible School). The team has decided to go with the theme of 'Big Heart Farms: Where God’s Fruit Grows'. Thus, the Sanctuary was transform into a very cute farm. There was the numerous fruit stalls (with real fruits being on display), a watermelon patch, a small pond with ducks swimming in it, a watering hole for the snacks area and many more. It was awesome.

I took up the teaching role. Yeah, I know…it was suicidal :) I also don’t know why I did it in the first place. I have to teach 2 types of fruits – Kindness and Patient. I think I didn’t do very well on my first day. I find my lesson a bit boring and was not catchy enough. On the second day, thanks to Baby Sis's idea – I think the Juniors did enjoy it. Scrambling jigsaw puzzles. Seriously, this teaching thingy is really not my cup of tea. But I am very proud that I actually did give it a try. Perhaps, it’s a confidence thing. Maybe I am lack of it. Or maybe the heart was not into it, thus the laziness & lack of creativity and research arrises. Thank GOD, I still manage to pull through :) Well, for now; I am happy to just show my face around, say Hi Hi & Bye Bye and assisting Baby Sis in her class :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…


[url=http://cheapjordans2013.is-great.org/]cheap air jordans[/url]


[url=http://jerseys2013.iblogger.org/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url]