Sunday, November 04, 2012

Feminine Masculinity







Yes, I’m back to blogging again :) Where have I been for the past 1 month? Well, I have been on an adventure – which I will blog later. For now, it’s Hello November :)

This post will be about my day trip to Kuala Terengganu. I wish I was there on a holiday trip; unfortunately it was another store visit with the team. We went there on a Thursday which is equivalent to a Friday atmosphere in KL. The people rest on Friday and Saturday and starts work on a Sunday. Their system works that way. It’s a very quiet town compare to KL, you don’t see seas of people around, the shops are slightly smaller too but what I like most is the beautiful beach scenery. As the chartered taxi driver drives us around from one store to another store, we pass by the coastal area and the big wide beach was just lying in front of us. It was simply majestic :) How I wish at that moment of time, I was lying in a hammock, reading a good book, jazz music playing in the background and chilling out with a cold beer :) Along the dotted beach line, there were heaps of home stay chalets available too. The beach is itself a statement of distinction and character :) Nope, I didn’t ask the taxi driver to stop to allow me to take the picture of the beach. What would Leonardo think of me?! Leonardo has probably found out that I am the most childish buyer around :) So, as usual – I took the aerial view pictures :)

No comments: