Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cool Guys & Ramen Soup

Pasta Zamai - dinner with Snow Petrol, Singrid, Tyan and Edward. Thanks to Edward who organized this small gathering :) I like Pasta Zamai very much - its uber-cool, city-like, unfussy, cheap and cheerful Japanese restaurant, with cuisine based on my favorite mixed-up of Western pasta and Japanese recipes.

We have such a great time together. All of us have left the French except for Tyan. Edward is into the health business on a freelance basis and Edward is indeed looking good & fit. Snow Petrol went back to the real estate business, Singrid is attached with Speedo. Everyone is doing good. Everyone is juggling, staying active and busy. I like the intimacy that we share that night. In terms of our temperaments and personalities, I believe we’re very different. However, we hardly have any disagreements. We just seem to align so perfectly with each other in all aspects - the relationship, the companionship, the everything…well, it’s just so easy. I’m very at ease and I like it :)

No comments: