Monday, November 19, 2012

I Knew You Were Trouble

Let’s stick to Water Gun and Laser Tag :) That’s what I told my Baby Sis…we went and play PaintBall at the Shah Alam Extreme Park! First time experience – totally brutal. Got some sharp shooters in the opponent team and I’ve got shot. Badly. There is a total of 6 very big and painful bruises. 2 on my arms and another 3 more were on my hip & thigh. The worst is on my right forearm. It was a close range. My skin got burn slightly. I really cacatkan my right hand :( I guess I was pretty bad both in attack & defence. I can’t wear any sleeveless or short sleeve tops at the moment. Scared that it will scare people away. Every night, I have to urut the bruises with Minyak Panas Cap Kapak :) No doubt, it was exhilarating with all of the mud & shooting!

No comments: