Sunday, November 18, 2012

Re-boot the Mission

The other day, I had dinner with a very dear old friend of mine – Nithia at TGIF, Subang :) a friend whom I know during my primary & secondary school days. This is our first meeting up with each other after graduating from high school. Oh my gosh, its nearly 13 years…oh my. The one great thing is that we can pick up from where we have left and continue the flow from there. I thought we will actually be tongue-tied because it has been such a long long time. We have both mature, no longer teenagers but grown-ups now. Our interest, opinions, perceptions, attitudes, choices may have been vary. To our surprises, there was no moment of awkwardness at all. Even though there were differences, we manage to find a common ground. And that is good :) Nithia’s patience, kindness and good humor makes her not just a great person but a great friend as well. But one thing I've always appreciated is her frankness and honesty. In life, you need people to tell you what you need to hear and not just what you want to hear. Thanks for being one of those people, Nithia. Yes, we indeed need to try to do this more often as possible and with more people from our past :)

No comments: