Monday, November 19, 2012

Diamonds In The Skies


My beloved Grandmother has passed away last month. After a year of suffering (both stroke & immobility), I am glad that the Lord has taken her away and place her in a better & safer place. The funeral was simple and the people (relatives, friends & church members) have been very wonderful & helpful to us and praying for us continually. I am both saddened and inspired all at the same time.

Sadden because I no longer have any grandparent with me anymore. Inspired...because I am trying to bring my parents back together. Nope, my parents are not divorce, but somehow they always bicker with each other every day; over small, tiny & irrelevant things. My mom is not that articulate, thus she is not very good at expressing herself or bringing her points across while my dad’s ego is so huge and refuse to admit that he is wrong. So I want to remind them of each of their positivity, their strength and those good old days that they spent together. They are no longer young anymore; I think it’s time for them to be grateful that they still have each other, to be gracious & tolerant with each other and to forgive each other :) The walls of our immediate family are very important.

No comments: