Sunday, July 27, 2014

all together or none of us at all

This is just so weird…very strange indeed.
I was having lunch with Baldwin the other day…don’t know what triggers Baldwin…all of a sudden, Baldwin just told me that Baldwin heard from someone…that...when I was under Leonardo’s charge…apparently…Leonardo very sayang me…well, I certainly didn’t feel that way…I always felt that Leonardo very sayang Pietro…everything Leonardo will do for Pietro…Baldwin also added on that when the time comes for the big switch…Leonardo was very reluctant to let me go…again…I didn’t feel that way…I felt that Leonardo was very happy to get rid of me. Well…I am just curious on who told Baldwin all of these. If its Marcus – then this story is real. If it were from other people – then they are just making up stories and creating rumors. Who is the culprit here? Very coincidence, is when Baldwin and I were having this conversation together, we were at the food court…seated right behind me, a few tables away was Alice & Gerrard. Hmm…did they trigger Baldwin?

No comments: