Sunday, July 27, 2014

life in monochrome




A couple of months back – I met up with Miss Klein & Mel Jag at Sunway Pyramid.
We had lunch together…I can’t remember the Chinese restaurant name...whether it was Dragon-I or Canton-I…but there was an I in it :) It was a very good catch-up session. The reason we are meeting up is to buy a gift for baby Isaac as we will be making a trip down to Seremban to visit Reggie & Ann. Trix will also be joining us on this short road trip, coming back all the way from Singapore. So, all 3 of us are pretty excited about it. Finally, we manage to get a big toy from Toys ‘R’ Us. It’s a baby-ride-on that can even be converted into a scooter. It was pretty awesome. I also managed to squeeze in for some shopping time too and manage to buy 4 tops; all quite impulsively. Yay :)

No comments: