Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kangaroos & Emus

I started reading the - Our Daily Bread in June…I was pretty consistent…but then when it comes to the month of July…I just trail off. I don’t know. I feel restless…I feel there is no positive energy in me, surround me…I feel like crying…I am thirsty of positive energy. Oh GOD – please put my life back on track again. Teach me on how to manage the suppliers, the store team, my fellow colleagues, Ursula…guide me in how to manage my daily routine work; no matter how I multi-task, things just continue to fall apart, spining out of control. Steer me on how to increase my department sales, margin and bring down the stock value…for West Malaysia, East Malaysia & Brunei, Like For Like, All Stores, MTD & YTD. Lead me to do well in my category planning, range review, TTA negotiations, Line Selections, BTS…oh GOD – where am I heading to now…I need a release. There’s no sense of encouragement or comfort at the moment.

Sigh…I will jot down all of the important points from Our Daily Bread. I think it’s very important to keep these tips moving forward, keep them close to my heart. To remember. To count my blessings. To be grateful of.

Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead. I press towards the goal for the prize of the upward call of GOD in Christ Jesus. While it is wise to learn from the past, we shouldn’t live in the past. We cannot redo or undo the past, but by GOD’s grace we can press forward and serve GOD faithfully today and in the future. The life of faith is a journey forward as we become like Christ.

I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day,
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

I will go anywhere – provided it is forward.

No comments: