Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Soldier Field



Korean BBQ @ Sri Hartamas and The Coffee Club @ Mont Kiara – hanging out with one of my favorite group of people – Miss Klein, Mel Jag and Torres. So, yes, to me, the meaning of life is what we make it out to be :)

Korean BBQ – Miss Klein’s recommendations. Homey, cozy, the menu was small, but hey, from what I have tasted, it was really good wholesome Korean food. Overall, the serves were generous, and the prices were very wallet-friendly for a Korean meal. The meat were thinly sliced, well marinated (full of flavor), fresh & tender, had a lovely texture…can’t go wrong with that. BBQ over the hot place - the meat was succulent and soft, cooked to perfection. It was my kinda dish. Seriously, its so yummy :) I even ate the beef tongue and it doesn’t even taste like a tongue at all…of course, I also don’t know how a tongue should taste like anyway :) The 4 of us are very please from this gastronomic happiness.

No comments: