Sunday, July 06, 2014

Southern Cross Station




GERAM!

For the whole of this week, whenever I email out something to my store team or they email to reply me back…this Ursula will step in, intervene, interfere and menyampuk to reply back. There are 2 sides to a coin here. Either Ursula’s intention is good – she is backing me up or her evil intention is to start to meddle into my territory. Maybe she thinks that I am not capable enough, I do not sound convincing or influential enough, my store teams are not listening & obeying my instructions, my communication to them is not clear or I cannot hold my own credibility well. Even Stephanie also mentions that this kind of bosses is the most annoying of the lot. Ursula mentions that if she knows the answers of the email's request, she will email back. Fine…if she wants to butt in…she is free to do so anyway. Later on…The General will surely question her all over again…like what she did to Christy. The spokesperson for the Auto/DIY department is not Christy…in actual fact…it is Ursula herself. She is repeating it all over again.

No comments: