Sunday, July 27, 2014

Not all system is good. Not all system is wrong.



This Ursula…always on something…then off it back.
Ursula have a supplier…who have excess stocks of Canon Calculators…then I say okie…let’s on it…it's consignment…very cheap, flat price format calculators, also the right timing to bring it in for the coming Back To Campus Leaflet. Then, now she off it back…she said that she have park them under Shawn…because I am too busy to follow-up and not sure whether the supplier have enough stocks or not. Celaka her. Saying that I am lazy or busy is just an excuse for her…I know her…she too sayang Shawn already…she wants to let Shawn to do some sales. This is consignment after all. Busy or lazy, I still can manage it better compare to outright. Doubting whether the supplier have enough stocks or not is also another bullshit. An experience buyer like her will always check & ensure that the supplier have sufficient stocks before asking me to follow-up. If cannot do for all stores…can do for the Top 20 or Top 10 stores mah…she always preaches like that one mah…damn angry. I am not stupid. I just close one-eye only.

No comments: