Sunday, July 06, 2014

BEP Cabin




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD

Ursula is indeed cruel. She is blunt. She is a true leader that tells me what I need to hear, what I don’t want to hear, what I don’t want to admit to, what I am in denial in – so that I can learn and grow in my life’s journey. Ursula have display a preponderance of patience despite how much of a pain in the arse I have been to her. I am someone who needed a lot of help right now…before I can become that someone who can actually help others. I am grateful that Ursula tells me the truth…no matter how hurt, ashamed, foolish, useless I felt deep within myself. I am timid, a little awkward, always seems to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, a little off-balanced & clumsy. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear :)

No comments: