Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Chateau de Reve




I did the Critical Path template…I didn’t do it for the full mailer dates…only partially; as an example...then, I gave to Marcus to look through…Marcus told me to sexy it up the template…I didn’t do lor…was busy with the other stuffs mah…then the IT Director was pushing for the Critical Path process…so, Marcus have to step up and do lor…then, I learn something new…for the specific schedule dates…rupa-rupanya…there is a shortcut way to get it done…can use the Excel worksheet to calculate…I went and counted manually…adoi...feel so tedious at that point of time…and that is why I did the template half way…hahaha...seriously…the set of skills that I have in Merchandising, certainly did not prepare me for Trade Planning. It’s still about commercial merchandising but also going up a tier higher – the top management…well, I certainly hope…well, yes…it’s Marcus who re-design the look & feel of the overall template…but the idea, concept & format was mine…hahaha…even though it was a very much a half-baked effort…but most important of all, is to get everyone to toe the line and to get the G13 business back up on where it should be…

No comments: