Saturday, November 18, 2017

Shall We Dance? Shall We Talk!



Hmm…this Mr. Horton’s Secretary is also very kedekut ilmu…the Beer Buyer ask Mr. Horton’s Secretary to run the 2017 CNY Beer analysis report…the sales trend, when is the peak week, the simulation of the loss margin if got throw price, etc…the email got cc to Marcus also lah, but I tak ada mah…this Mr. Horton’s Secretary; when finish doing the report already, email to the Beer Buyer, but got no cc to me lor…but I was fortunate enough; that I manage to retrieve the report from Mr. Horton’s Secretary’s folder lah…hahaha…it's a public folder for Trade Planning ok...then, I curi-curi copy & paste the report onto my desktop...hahaha...my point is this…when I received any emails from the Merchants, which did not cc to Mr. Horton’s Secretary...when I reply back…I sure will cc to Mr. Horton’s Secretary & Marcus; to ensure that everyone in the team is in the loop mah…I know…me stupid lah…so transparent for what; share everything…but I also know…that this is one of the way to show my sincerity…gaining the necessary trust…in exchange to learn more from Mr. Horton’s Secretary…hmmm…

No comments: