Sunday, November 26, 2017

Girl Goes Forward




At the beginning of this year…I armed myself with a Planner and an Organizer…with the objective to get myself more organize…and James was indeed right about one thing…when you start jotting down or planning your activities…and when you start looking back and planning ahead…you actually find that time doesn’t move so fast at all because now you can quantified them much better.

So, as we heading towards the end of 2017 and entering a new 2018…I am going to do lots of recap base on my 2017 LifeBoard. My 2017 LifeBoard actually chronicles the areas that I want to grow in, that I want to be fruitful & productive in and also the stuffs that I want to experience. And yes, 2017 have been quite an adventure for me. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD…it has been a very good year for me. My 2018 LifeBoard; more or less will be the same. And I would like to continue to pray that God will continue to steer me well in all of the areas in my life.

In my earlier life; the 20s…I wanted to experience everything! I experimented, explored and exposed myself to so much! But now (I’m sure it comes with age) I am so precious with my time, my mind, my energies. I try to focus on things that are important. God, families, friends, fitness, finances, projects, passions…and how I’m going to live the next 40 - 50 years of my life!

My 2017 LifeBoard covers – Family Events, Friends Gathering, Church Activities, Spanish Classes, Gym Sessions, Marathons, Cycling, Hanging out with new people, Housework, Cooking & Food, Readings, Hobbies, Blogging, Photography, Movies & Music, Opportunities, Adventures, Self-discovery and Me Time.

And in each segment, I will do a re-cap of the activities that have taken place throughout the whole year…after all, this blog will serves as my memory keeper for many years to come.

No comments: