Saturday, November 18, 2017

H³M




On Wednesday…there was a store walk…for the Back To School Part 1…so, what we did differently compare to last year…is that for the very first time…Team GMS; lead by School Uniforms & School shoes are located in the Main Highway 1 and also the pallet lead…it was Maximoff’s idea of trying it out…I was pretty hesitant…no doubt it’s the BTS season…the feel is there…however, at the end of the day…school uniforms, school shoes, stationeries & school bags only contributing a mere 5% to the total G13 business. Still the key drivers are coming from Groceries core lines…well, as long as POD happy can already lah

So, after the walk…Don Philip came and puji me…that I am a very good host, very talented, a natural, the voice is loud & clear…whether it’s true or bullshit…it feels good nonetheless…hahaha…I know, I am just lacking in confidence…and I know that I just have to continue to practice and practice…

No comments: