Tuesday, November 21, 2017

to be bored and to tinker




I feel you Julian…hahaha…what happen was, after today’s S&M meeting…Julian from the Supply Chain Department came to Marcus, Mr. Horton’s Secretary & myself…recently Julian have a new boss; the new Supply Chain Director…so, Julian was expressing that the Supply Chain Director is very smart…gather all the data, then can re-build a new database to identify the problems…both Marcus & Mr. Horton’s Secretary commented that this is good, at least there is someone who is motivated, energetic, keen to keep moving and have a sense of ownership. Julian agrees but feel small lor…the boss seems to be smarter and the Supply Chain team doesn’t look like it lor…hahaha…then, Mr. Horton’s Secretary proposed lor…if that is the case, ask the director to teach the team lor…ok, see if I do the same thing…whether this Mr. Horton’s Secretary will give the same response or not…hahaha...I understand how Julian feel…I also feel very small…like that day also…running the BTS report…this Jecca gave the list…and then vlookup and put a BTS indicator in the worksheet…so I tak perasan mah…why can’t just give a proper clean list in the first place…I also don’t understand…so Marcus spotted lor…because my numbers keep on cannot tally with Jecca’s figues…sigh…never mind…continue to learn, continue to move forward…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.

No comments: