Sunday, January 07, 2018

Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress




On last week Tuesday, Marcus was on leave…then, there was the weekly CNY meeting…so, Sörenstam ask Uncle Andy, Mr. Horton’s Secretary & myself to attend…as I was rushing for the Weekly Press Ad results reporting…I inform Mr. Horton’s Secretary that I will not be in attendance…then, I don’t know what got into me…I hand over Mr. Horton’s Secretary a stack of the competitor’s weekly press ad newspapers…I felt that, being a Trade Planner, we need to be in the forefront…being aware of what is going on in the market…so those competitor’s weekly press ad newspapers are important, just that I doesn’t know how to mine those data…and I know…if I were to attend the meeting…and if I were to highlight them in the meeting…as The English already start their CNY Battle Cry…I will be put in a very favorable spotlight…instead, I chose to pass it over to Mr. Horton’s Secretary…team work…hahaha…Trade Planning cannot be so xia sui…hahaha…so, I cannot be so selfish...

No comments: