Sunday, January 07, 2018

The Founding of an Army




Fify: I like dis pic

Me: Oh sudah arrive

Fify: She likes it. Sori I sibuk nak tgk...guess from here..terer x. Ms soo said mule2 supplier bagi catalogue. Then I ckp photobook we guna tuk wedding la ms soo. Bukan catalogue. Dia buka parcel. Btul photobook. Seyum je. Dia explain kat I org dlm tu sape

Fify’s WatsApp came in on the 3rd…but no WatsApp from Stewart…I am relieved that it has safely arrive but no messages from Stewart, makes me worried a little, suddenly not so confident on my character pula…hahaha…ya mah, never underestimate this Celtic…Celtic can execute character assassination effortlessly…

If Fify manage to take a peek, what about the rest of the team? How would Celtic react? Muka masam because this gift will outdo Celtic's? Celtic is only good in buying handbags & perfumes...hahaha...what about Tin Min? I took some of Tin Min's photographs as the front & back cover. Mak Tiri?

No comments: