Sunday, January 07, 2018

The Chef, The Actor, The Scoundrel




Stewart: Hi hi. I received the photo book..so sweet of u..Thank u

Me: Morning Stewart. Well, I need to do better than last year right…I hope u enjoy it. I really enjoy the whole process of developing the book. It was my December project. Bring back lots of memories

Stewart: Ya down memory lane. We had lots of fun last time

Stewart: How r u? It’s been awhile u left. Ok over there?

Me: Half a year lah. Challenging. Seeing the business in a bigger picture, dealing with buyers, directors. Really different set of skills. How’s ur studies and the team?

Stewart: 16/1 & 17/1 will be my final course!..finally finish..But my homework not finished coz very busy lately..haha. Team very stress. New year. New target new policy. Very tough n challenging. N will have less ppl coz got some change in human structure

Came in finally on the 6th…whew…

No comments: