Saturday, January 06, 2018

Tactical Unit – No Way Out




Ta ma de…yesterday also kena one more time…from this Business Process Director…saying that my face shows not much of working experience...Mr. Horton’s Secretary told me to take it as a compliment…the Business Process Director said that I have a very baby sweet face…well, this youthful face of mine (Thank You God) have certainly given me a lot of advantages…I can get away with many things, when things go wrong; I am always forgiven & forgotten, people find me to be very likeable and always gives me the opportunities & second chances…however, I also take note that when some situation arises, there are people who don’t take me seriously enough and I can’t command much authority over them…I’m good on a one to one basis but not so in a larger crowd of people…

No comments: