Sunday, January 28, 2018

Warwickshire




Me: Ma’am. Y ur hotwheels appear cny 1, 2 and 3

Ursula: Why. Cannot repeat?

Me: 3 leaflet in a row ma’am. U no other things to sell meh?

Ursula: Any rules to saying cannot repeat. Aghh. Susah lah. Got earlier said focus. Now Ms J___ complain. Okok I will change but after CNY 4 cos whole CNY I am doing this

Me: U taught me. Must at least giv 2 leaflet break mah

Ursula: Did i. I thought that is Marcus

Me: Now I c so many repeat items from gms. No variety. Customer also c balik balik same items.

Ursula: Got lots of new lines coming in for baby fair & MG

Me: Excellent. Toys need to b lively. Now u r only feeding the collectors

Ursula: Last call for CNY part 4. After that will cool down. I am taking the sales also. But u r right. Stop a while before continue in apr

Me: All G13 scm taught me this. Now all seem forgot

I cannot believe it…berturut – turut appear in the leaflet…I know there is no written rules yet...but where have all the common sense all gone to…

No comments: