Saturday, January 20, 2018

LEVI DYLAN




Stephanie: Subang relaunch tomorrow. Wan die. I think bazaar even worst. Last minuets change. Haizz. Speechless.

Me: No worries. Celtic will get supp to b there and help.

Stephanie: Celtic on leave o. I heard from Stewart. Celtic go help pig head at Thailand with his biz.

Stephanie: But Stewart abit upset. Coz Celtic on leave. Haizz. Dunno la.

Baru beginning of the year, Celtic already take leave. The old Celtic I know is not like that at all...only take at the end of the year. Celtic have changed. See…this Celtic…I am not surprise if 90% of Celtic’s time & effort now is being invested in Celtic’s own private business than office work…probably doing very well financially too…this is not the first time already…when there is action, Celtic will terus hilang…abandon the team & left them to do all of the hard work...Celtic pula goyang kaki...I feel a little bit guilty that I am not with Stewart, Wayne & Zila at this point of time…I am not by their side…but then again, Stewart is the one who approves Celtic’s leave as well…hahaha…it’s their battle now I guess, no longer mine…if Stewart is smart, by now...Stewart (by right) could have figure out on why I left...of course; Marcus's offer is also irresistible as well...Celtic is a bit too much...I hope Stewart's eyes would have already open bigger by now...Celtic is not that great at all, Celtic only know how to control the Plastic Suppliers and Celtic do not add value to the team at all...

No comments: