Saturday, February 17, 2018

A Very English Scandal




There was no input from Marcus, no input from Sörenstam and certainly no input from Mr. Horton’s Secretary…so I create & initiate myself lor…sigh, every Tuesday; we will have this S&M meeting…where I have to present the previous week Press Ad sales results…so, as time goes by…I kind of get bored with the way I present the information to the team…so from the excel worksheet…I change to presentation slides lor…just show the TOP 5 sales performers, what was good etc lor…secretly kind of proud a bit lah…hahaha…I always see the team so boring looking at my excel worksheet…so many lines, so many sub-worksheets…so, now got picture and figures; all in 1 slide (even though, it's more work for me)…simple & easier to understand...only Mr. Horton’s Secretary notices it and mention the word - summary…hahaha…I interpret it that it finally took me so long; nearly 6 months yo, to figure this one out…took me so long to improvise things…lantak lah

No comments: