Saturday, February 17, 2018

Champagne Charlie




Both this Sörenstam & Marcus wants to confirm me early…but mana tahu…they were just on time…adoi…I didn’t get my 13th month prorate bonus in the month of December…rugi you know...at least got RM1K plus...and this confirmation have no increment as well…Marcus claim that Marcus did ask Sörenstam for a raise…Sörenstam’s only replied was on what basis…nothing measurable…sigh…tak apa lah…I know my God will provide…Uncle Andy already pointed out mah...Marcus have 3 managers...but doing routine & repetitive work...which hire a clerk also can...thus, both Sörenstam & Marcus may need to review & revamp our job scope; on how to add more value to the business and drive sales...so the performance appraisal did went well…I have also already received the confirmation letter…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD…G13’s Trade Planning have a long way to go, if benchmark against The English lah…nonetheless, I know that my God have solid plans for me…even though, at times…I do feel a bit redundant…but I am looking at the total business and learning a new set of soft skills. These new set of soft skills is to prepare me for something in the future which I don’t know what it is yet…one thing for sure…I am on time…I need to be where I am…this is the time of Preparation & Protection…but God, I hope that You will also able to help me...since both Sörenstam & Marcus are also unsure here & there...how can I add more value to the business and drive sales for the total company?!

No comments: