Friday, February 16, 2018

Florence Foster Jenkins




Marcus’s email >> I will assume there will not be any SKU from GMS besides stationery as below, and will not wait further. I am sending for approval now

My email >> There is one more. From Toys. Email was sent out this from Ursula yesterday evening

Marcus ter-overlook on Ursula’s email…

So, I saw Ursula’s email mah…I alert Marcus lor

This email >> Nixon, Ursula, Miguel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary also in the loop…

Then, the next day…after the floor walk…in the Fresh Market area…Ursula said that Ah J___ very sek ngor one…in front of Christy & Mr. Horton’s Secretary…because I didn’t ask Ursula to present her Baby Fair merchandise during the floor walk…but I also interpret it that there is a double meaning to it…related back to the yesterday’s incident…hahaha…

No comments: