Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Hugh Cholmondeley




Kepo with Stewart…

The Japanese really favor Mak Tiri…but Mak Tiri didn’t want to transfer to the Grocery Division.

Kelvin tendered, Abigail also tendered…

Abigail tendered because of the job lah…not because of Celtic…I think too much and over pula…hahaha…

Tin Min also acuh tak acuh like that…want to resign or don’t want to resign…cannot make up the mind pula

Mak Tiri pula suggest that Tin Min go and do the Toys portfolio.

Henry is being very negative as well…

Captain Johnson can click with Mak Tiri…both sama style…detail…till the end.

Stewart mention…the next one that will succeed Stewart will be Jonas because Jonas is neutral. Unfortunately, Jonas kena transferred out. So, now everything is on hold. No one is suitable at the moment. Everyone is afraid of Mak Tiri…hahaha…Celtic have no people skills; only negotiation skills…sigh…in my heart…those are no longer negotiation skills lor…because it’s balik-balik the same old supplier…it’s already routine…so, if I were still around…I got chance kah? Hahaha…

But most importantly, I get to show off a bit to Stewart on my analytical skills which I have learned from Uncle Andy recently...line charts that can track the sales trend, the selling price zone & the selling price threshold...hahaha...

No comments: