Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Night Train to Venice




Had dinner with Li Fong yesterday night @ Ding Tai Fung, Empire Subang…

Hahaha…rupa-rupanya, when I was still with The Japanese…Li Fong got ask Stewart to let me to do the Slow Moving Report; instead of Celtic…Li Fong said that Celtic cannot do paperwork one…never re-check the work…Stewart replied balik that Stewart’s June have a lot of work to do…hahaha…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – I didn’t know that I have such a reputation and build up such an impression…

Mak Tiri check things very detail…

Li Fong got share our Batu Caves day trip with Mak Tiri…yerr…dangerous pula

Mak Tiri have additional categories to manage now, I told Li Fong my suggestion would be for Mak Tiri to find a mature buyer so MT can delegate more work out instead of being so burden…

Then Li Fong mention – that if I were to be under MT, we will be able to work very well together…MT only need to guide me…hello…why must MT guide me…I cannot guide MT meh…I have done all of the categories before leh…only MT have never done before wor

Rupa-rupanya…MT got give Tin Min chance one…want to grow Tin Min…but Tin Min is just immature…Tin Min is actually very smart…how unfortunate…

MT knows that James is already back in Subang...ohh...so the both of them got keep in touch lah...

No comments: