Saturday, February 17, 2018

Red Nose Day Actually




Finally, I have received my Japanese pay slip…at first, Fify take it in for me…then I ask Fify to pass to Mak Tiri…we were suppose to meet up for dinner; together with Li Fong…but as I was feeling unwell that day, I have to FFK them…then, we were suppose to meet up at Linda’s place for lunch…mana tahu, this Mak Tiri have to sent her car for service…so in the end, Mak Tiri pass my pay slip to Marcus when the both of them met up at Linda’s daughter wedding.

To my horror, upon receiving…both the sides of the pay slip…buka already! Of course, I innocently went and question Mak Tiri lah…she of course gave explanation lor…for me is very simple…if my salary is lower than hers, her mouth is shut lah…if my salary is higher that hers, her emotional tak stabil lor…hahaha…Mak Tiri is also very cheong hei…keep on explaining…in the end finally shut up…hahaha…my verdict is this, Mak Tiri may be unintentionally and accidentally tore up the sides of the pay slip…tore up already mah...might as well, take a peek lor…cannot stand the curiosity & temptation mah…somemore, at times, she can ter-lepas cakap one…maybe not on things about herself but certainly on others…Marcus did mention to me before that this Mak Tiri don’t reveal too much about herself unless she wants to…

I maybe accidentally koyak d tepi cos there is possibility as I put my payslip in my hang bag as well. But confirmed tak tengok urs.

Hey about ur payslip really sorry can’t recall when I got it was it koyak on both sides. But im assured that from d moment I took it from Fifi went to my handbag was there all d while until yesterday evening took out and put into envelope so within this period don’t think anyone will open my bag…

Really never looked at ur slip. Haihzzz it was from me. And is koyak don’t know how to explain. Sui sai dou mmm ching.

But I’m not feeling ok with it.

Like X files. Unable to tell u what exactly happened. Juz need u to trust that I hv no clue about what’s inside. But gotta take responsibility for my clumsiness.

No comments: