Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Aiyo, Not Bad




Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room – Jeff Bezos.

I admit that I am memang lembap…so, Sörenstam wanted me to do a trended graph for the weekly Press Ad Sales Results…I find that Sörenstam’s explanation wasn’t that clear…so I buat and still tak betul…in the end, Sörenstam approach Uncle Andy and ask Uncle Andy to do it…in the end, I finally get the concept correct; which I think it’s important…if I don’t get the concept correct, that means I still don’t understand…but Uncle Andy commented that my data is not that robust so Uncle Andy took some data from 2017 as well…however, for weekly reporting…we throw back to the Finance Department to help to churn it out first…hahaha…hopefully, it works...

So, Uncle Andy commented that I am not very good at taking vague instructions…well, yeah…all of my previous bosses have been very precise & are right on the dot…and all this while…I am the one who shows them the trended graph and they will go ga-ga over it…they were like so impressed with my analyses & findings…hahaha…

Uncle Andy wants me to walk out from this buyer mindset…let’s just combine both lah = Merchandising + Marketing (Trade Planning)…I think it’s a lethal combination in retail…

No comments: