Sunday, April 08, 2018

November's Chopin




The last 2 weeks at work has been so fulfilling…I find it so meaningful and fulfilled…for the first time, since I arrive at G13…this is what Trade Planning is all about...Uncle Andy, Mr. Horton’s Secretary and myself…sat down…brainstorm…on the revamp format for the Store Walk and the Sales & Marketing Meeting…it’s all about planning…how to add value to the business, how to drive it through…giving meaning into it…we got the big picture, document it, drafted it and presented it…this is only a small part of the Trade Planning scope, we have not reach the bigger scale of things yet.

I wonder how Marcus feel about all of this…Marcus and I are very similar…ex buyers…we know the Trade Planning concept…sadly, the both of us are also clueless on how to go about it…so, we end out doing routine work every day and Marcus…sort of failed in leading us & the department…sigh…God, I know it won't be easy...it's a tough job...but I do want to learn & do The English's Trade Planning activities.

I bet Marcus feel that both Uncle Andy & Mr. Horton’s Secretary can do a better job than Marcus. Marcus already gotten the feedback from all of the GMs on the S&M meeting…they verbalize to Marcus…but there was a full stop…Marcus knew about it…discuss with us a little bit on it…but didn’t pursue to make it better…as in didn’t organize a brainstorming session among us on the next step…I bet Marcus didn’t feel good about it too…and also it seems like Uncle Andy wants to hijack everything and knows it all…

No comments: