Thursday, April 19, 2018

Duke of Marlborough




Celaka betulbetul-betul melampausungguh kejam...just too much…who else… Mr. Horton’s Secretary lah! Previously, I have already notice…whenever Marcus ask Mr. Horton’s Secretary to run any reports…Mr. Horton’s Secretary will only email back to Marcus; will not share with me…I have to go to our share folder, curi-curi Copy & Paste back the file to my desktop…hahaha…what happen today was…as usual, Marcus ask Mr. Horton’s Secretary to run report lor…and as usual, didn’t cc to me lor…but hor, got cc to Samuel wor…lucky, Marcus got cc back to me…sigh…I wonder if Marcus got notice this or not…and then hor, the second part of the day…Mr. Horton’s Secretary got the copy of the next week Press Ad visual…didn’t even share with me leh…hello…I run the Press Ad sales results leh…I betul-betul feel like strangling Mr. Horton’s Secretary…I already have Celtic removed from my life and now pula muncul this Mr. Horton’s Secretary…I hope Madeleine will be on board asap…but then again…what if the both of them berkomplot pula…whatever lah…God will steer me well…God will protect me...

No comments: