Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Secretly Drunk




Hilarious…Uncle Andy commented that both Marcus & I think alike…so my judgment is also correct lah…hahaha…and I shared this with Marcus this afternoon…we both have a good laugh about it…so, we are on the same channel...and probably same competencies as well...

What happen was…Sörenstam wants to know on how we can measure the effectiveness of a campaign theme…Uncle Andy went and ask Marcus first…Marcus jawab – take the previous campaign sales results and check back…thereafter, Uncle Andy came over to my place and ask me the same question…and I also gave the same answer lor…hahaha…

But ok lah…I learnt something new from Uncle Andy…we are in Marketing right now…the stand point is from the Marketing’s perspectives…we are the customer…so we need to justify between the investment from all of the A&P aspects with the sales in return…then, need to check on whether customer can recall the campaign / theme or not (top of mind)…customer are being call for action or not; as in are they able to receive & understand all of the promo mechanics which will translate into purchases…so communication execution here is very important…if go back to buying…then yes lor…check the previous sales results; got uplift or not lor…hahaha…I still have lots to learn…

However hor…Mr. Horton’s Secretary got 30% correct leh…sigh…

No comments: