Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Earl of Mornington




Betul – betul menyampah…Mr. Horton’s Secretary tak boleh diharap langsung…not a team player…must be careful…extra careful…

All these while…during the S&M meeting…Mr. Horton’s Secretary have never left the room, will sit in the room until the meeting ends…regardless whether the meeting is being chair by Marcus or Mr. Horton’s Secretary…and today, the meeting was chair by Mr. Horton’s Secretary...while I was presenting my part…Mr. Horton’s Secretary left! That is also because…I have prompted Mr. Horton’s Secretary this morning…that when it comes to the Hari Raya Promo Space part…Miguel & the Head of Apparel will bising at me and I will have a backlash from them. This Mr. Horton’s Secretary…tak ada semangat kerjasama langsung…abandon me…to let me face all of these alone.

However, my God is greater…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD! The whole situation was calm…both Jessica & Peggy was calm…Miguel was also calm…

From tomorrow onwards…I and Mr. Horton’s Secretary will have no more conversation related to work…all casual only…Mr. Horton’s Secretary is not only selfish…finally, all the true colors are out…dia sebenarnya tak baik langsung

No comments: