Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Marquess of Torres Vedras




It’s not you…whew…

Marcus shared this with me…Sörenstam doesn’t quite like Samuel…wants Marcus to transfer Samuel out…and ask Marcus to get another headcount…so this is where Madeleine comes in…Sörenstam wants Marcus to recruit someone like J___...hahaha…have merchandising background, can present…hahaha…I think I have given Sörenstam a very good first impression…thereafter…I failed miserably…nonetheless…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD! Ok, now I ada semangat sikit untuk kerja…hahaha...

I rather Marcus mengulingkan Mr. Horton’s Secretary…hahaha…so, meaning now…I have to look forward to Madeleine’s arrival…I actually suggested Uncle Andy to Marcus...I think we need an Analyst; rather than another manager...but then, at the end of the day...Marcus is the one who makes the final decision...

No comments: