Tuesday, November 13, 2018

fling




And because of the below incident…when Lord Alfonso ask me to do a presentation in the LT meeting...Marcus will be going on leave mah…so, since I screwed up the first offer…so, tak mungkin I go and screwed up the second mah right…so I answered yes lor…I am very sure at that point of time both Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary is tak puas hati with me one…but in the end tak jadi present juga…because…I thought Lord Alfonso was around…bring me into the meeting is to share with the LT team that TP is already using the Promo Effectiveness report to evaluate both the Leaflet & Press Ad sales…and also to give me some higher level exposure...but mana tahu…Lord Alfonso will be in Singapore for a meeting…so ask me to do it on behalf…however, I also undur diri in the end...because since Lord Alfonso is not around…first time using the template to present…I terus feel not comfortable already…and anyway, in the end the meeting also tak jadi because the big boss was on Deepavali leave…now is all gone…

No comments: