Saturday, November 24, 2018

Prince Aimone, Duke of Aosta




So, during the meeting…I do the opening part…yes, I know I need to polish up a little on this…I did the re-cap as well…and I think Lord Alfonso is also quite surprise & impressed…because these days many people don’t do re-cap anymore; they just leave the meeting just like that…hahaha…but the icing on the cake is when Lord Alfonso also agree with my idea in having smaller working group…where every stakeholders come in…with no laptop, fully participating in the meeting. I told Lord Alfonso on how to revamp the current S&M meeting during our one-to-one session…is to bring all these stakeholders into the Marketing War Room and everyone work on it…like a pressure cooker…hahaha…

Nonetheless – THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!
I declare my dependence on You!

No comments: