Monday, November 12, 2018

that's what HEROES do




Biar lah…I don’t care whether Samuel and Mr. Horton’s Secretary like me or not…disagree with me or not…Marcus also agree with me that we should complete everything by 11.30am…so Marcus can go through the slides, the numbers & the commentaries first…before handing over to Lord Alfonso to screen through…before emailing out to the big boss…I think 11.30am is a fair call…the both of them is running Leaflet sales leh…1 time run only…I have Press Ad; sometimes up to 4 frequency…I only kesian Marcus have to kan cheong to run through all of the information…I know that the both of them turn me today…this morning; we email to Marcus at 12.30pm…just that we are so lucky that today don’t have the LT meeting; otherwise we all will be kelam kabut…I hope I did score some brownie points with Lord Alfonso when Lord Alfonso came over and ask us whether the slides are done up or not…and Lord Alfonso mention no rush as the meeting is cancel…but I said that we will make it by 12pm (Lord Alfonso’s earlier request in the previous meeting) as we need to get ready, well-prepared and punctual…hahaha…

No comments: