Saturday, November 24, 2018

Touching Starlight




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Thank You God for being there…thank You God for putting Miguel there as well…hahaha…

I am so grateful to God that He have arrange Miguel to be part of my working life...hahaha...

Whenever Miguel needs something or need to request something from Marcus; Miguel will cc me and Mr. Horton’s Secretary's name will not be in the mailing list…hahaha…

So, Sir Thomas needs additional action plan for the month of December…so Miguel request Marcus to organize a working group…then, Marcus need to go to clinic…ask me to attend on behalf. Samuel is on leave…Mr. Horton’s Secretary; not sure whether Marcus knows that she was on half day leave in the afternoon or not…so yeah, I get to attend…hahaha…

No comments: