Saturday, November 24, 2018

Clotilde, Princess of Venice and Piedmont




Ok…so before the meeting starts…I drop Marcus & Miguel an email; cc to Lord Alfonso…what I did was; compiling all of the Merchants December Press Ad submission and group them by week…to have a better visibility of the overall year end plan…I have also insert what is missing and some proposal as well…I did those on Thursday when I was on leave…but in my email…I tell a small white line that I quickly compile them in yesterday early morning…hahaha…to get brownie points mah…I know that Marcus is in the clinic and would not have the time to read…Miguel as usual will be busy & will ignore the email…but it was intended for Lord Alfonso to read…and indeed Lord Alfonso got read…Yes!...that was the objective so that Lord Alfonso can notice my so-called skill and thinking…hahaha…

No comments: