Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Heimdall




I know that I mention before that I don’t want to blog about Mr. Horton’s Secretary anymore; but I can’t help it…all of these are memories in the making…so this is another selfish case of Mr. Horton’s Secretary.

There is this Nestle EDLP + 10% Panel Ad…somehow Mr. Horton’s Secretary have gotten news about it and didn’t share with both Marcus & myself. So what happen was…one of the Supply Chain colleague came over to our workstation and enquire regarding one of the item code status…of course; I was not aware about it…then; this Mr. Horton’s Secretary spill out all of the beans…so immediately; upon such a situation…I tumpang sekaki and said it out loud that Mr. Horton’s Secretary didn’t share this piece of information…hahaha…oh boy, I’m sure Mr. Horton’s Secretary was not very happy with me at that point of time…Marcus ask Mr. Horton’s Secretary to share the details…of course, Mr. Horton’s Secretary only share it with Marcus. After a few days…Marcus ask me whether I need the info or not…I said – yeah; email over…so, another indicator that I am a very important person in the team…hahaha…

No comments: