Sunday, August 16, 2020

At Home Superhero Tri

 



I had a private chat session with Lord Alfonso on his last day...

Lord Alfonso tole me to believe in myself and don't underestimate myself.

I don't know is it because I am lazy to use my brain or I have become very complacent...it's very hard to start the engine; both body & mind when things or work have come to a stand still or routine for the past 3 years after I have left the Merchandising portfolio. But somehow, I kind of enjoy the slower pace and non-pressure environment.

I do not know what the future holds but I know that if God brings me to it, I will go through it. God will breaks down those walls and parted the ocean for me.

To my surprise; Lord Alfonso proposed my name, Miss Chew & YC (another colleague from Singapore). But my Singaporean counterpart name tak ada submit kat atas wor...my Singaporean counterpart is very good leh, an expert in the Marketing portfolio, articulate, calm, vocal, multi-tasking & a fast learner on Trade Planning. But Lord Alfonso said its not her time yet...I pula ask Lord Alfonso, please re-submit her name...hahaha...in these excitements, Lord Alfonso clasps my hands...we like bro & sis...Lord Alfonso is such a good boss, unfortunately his times is up...

No comments: