Saturday, August 29, 2020

Before You Even Ask


Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

But how can this be true? There are things I've prayer about for years without receiving a response. I believe that as we grow in intimacy with God, aligning our hearts with His, we can learn to trust in His timing and care. We can begin to desire what God desires. When we pray, we ask for - among other things -  the things that are part of God's kingdom - an end to sorrow, safe homes & full bellies and meaningful work for all people. Peace in the natural world. When God's kingdom comes in its fullness, God will answer these prayers completely.

God, thank You for always hearing my prayers. I trust that You love me and are working all things together for good for those You've called. 

No comments: