Sunday, August 16, 2020

West Coast of Scotland

 



Hahaha...I did not jot down the date...but it was a very significant date...

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

It was a day where both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary acknowledge me...hahaha...but then again, I think is because that they rather be under me, than working under Miss Chew...but just like any other moments where God have given me the assurance picture - this was one of the moments that signifies to me that God is watching over me...

Mr. Horton's Secretary did not directly implied but just mention that I should be recognize as I have deputize for Marcus for so long.

The genuine gesture is of course from Samuel; who ask me to step up and just go for it.

Nonetheless, I am a piece of work in progress - all in God's good time, plan & seasons.

No comments: