Saturday, June 07, 2008

beautiful dawn

My Songs, My Memories, My Life:

Song Title // Artiste:
Stay The Same // Joey McIntyre
Superman (It’s Not Easy) // Five For Fighting
You’re Beautiful // James Blunt
I Turn To You // Christina Aguilera
Bad Day // Daniel Powter
Beautiful // Christina Aguilera
Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen) // Baz Luhrmann
I Don’t Want To Be // Gavin DeGraw
Welcome To My Life // Simple Plan
Kau Ilhamku // Man Bai
Numb // Linkin Park
In The End // Linkin Park
You Learn // Alanis Morrisette
Better Man // Robbie Williams
Home // Chris Daughtry
Not Ready To Make Nice // Dixie Chicks
Hand In My Pocket // Alanis Morrisette
What If // Kate Winslet
Man In The Mirror // Michael Jackson

**There is no fun in finding out that other people are exceptionally intelligent and I am just a piece of possibly-less-than-mediocre scum. How does one spell s-t-o-o-p-i-d in bold? I'm not good at anything. Stupid standards to live up to. Yuck**

No comments: