Sunday, August 07, 2011

Little moments can define us.

Celtic drop da’ bomb. Celtic’s last day was on last week Friday. Indeed, it was a major surprise & what a shocker to everyone in the office. Who were had thought that Celtic will leave us one day. Celtic loves the retail job very much. Too much! To Celtic, Passion is Business. I was a little bit in between. Happy that Celtic have received such a good offer from our Hong Kie competitor. And also sad to see Celtic go. Celtic have pour in so much of effort into D31 and Celtic will no longer be here to enjoy the results in year end. But seriously, I am actually happy & glad…maybe I can no longer stand Celtic’s arrogances & cockiness…Celtic’s daily repetition on how smart & capable Celtic is, Celtic’s much loved relationship & strong support with the suppliers, the store people and the top management that adores Celtic. And I term this as subtle bullying…if you decipher Celtic’s sentences line by line, word by word...there is always a double meaning to it where it makes a person feels inferior & useless. I finally understand how Damian feels. I thought I was the only one victim because to a certain extent, I did share a close bond with Celtic. Celtic is ambitious & aggressive…intelligent, a strategic planner who is always ahead of everyone by at least several steps, very combative...everything Celtic does, there is always a reason behind it. Celtic will make sure to great lengths that I will always be below Celtic, never on par or above. Celtic even wants to bring me over to D33 to ensure that I will not be in power & authority because D31 is the biggest department in the whole of Bazaar Division. Celtic sees me as a threat. Celtic miscalculated & misjudged when Juan Carlos promotes me to Trainee Division Manager. Celtic thinks too much because I have never wanted these in the first place. Other than that, Celtic is overall a very nice & loyal person. I will not forget the knowledge that have pass down to me, the opportunities to learn & to try new things and the good treatment that I have received all of these years. Celtic have to treat me right for sure...I know too much, I see too much. I shall forgive and not bad-mouthed Celtic.

Sometimes I don’t realize that I am compromising myself all these time. I tolerate. To a certain extent, I don't feel anything anymore. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that the person is not treating you in the right way, or that he/she is not doing the right thing for others — if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now. Luckily, Celtic walk out first. But I am still the same person, only stronger now and more positive :)

No comments: