Saturday, May 31, 2014

Each 1, Reach 1




Hi J___,
Apologize as I forgotten to inform u that I had change the color pencil to books.

Yeah…this Ursula went and change one of my Press Ad line selections. Initially, it was suppose to be the Faber Castell 24 color pencils. But Ursula changes it to the children books @ RM0.99. Small value, it’s a volume game. Never mind, I will run the report on next week Monday and see whether the color pencil can sell more or the books can sell more. Even, if the books sell-thru quantities are higher, I am sure that when it comes to value dollar (which Ursula always preaches to me), I am very sure that the color pencils will emerge victory. Ursula leads mah…I am only the follower. I am a small potato. Nonetheless, I am not so small heart as well. My heart is as big as ham :) Ursula already apologizes. She did inform me, even though she only informs me after she had made the changes. By right, she should have told me, I will then go and make the changes. Or, she could have discuss with me first. Nonetheless, she has indeed apologize...what more could I ask for?

No comments: