Sunday, May 04, 2014

the 4 ronin




Sigh…I feel so dwarf :( We will be having our Kiddy Fair on the 28th May. I can see that both Alice & Baldwin have changed their game strategy recently. They have brought in merchandise that are bulky, thus it is easier to be display at the store level, more colorful which will attract the customers and more bigger in value dollar which will help to increase their sales. Whereas for me…I am still playing with lower value items, small size items and clearance items. Thus, it perfectly explains why my sales is struggling to go up, the store team hates to manage my stocks because it is so hard to be display and my department is lacking of new items, creativity & freshness. I failed. Miserably. Now, I am having a bigger urgency to see through my plans for the calculators, pencil bags, desktop storage, office equipments and whiteboards categories. I am so slow. I am so dong - dong. I feel flat :(

No comments: