Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Teh Tarik Place: Simply Sedap

This week have not been a very good week for me – keep on having bashes from Ursula…in a way - it’s good that it keeps me on my toes & being in the alert mode, know what I am doing, know where I am heading to…but the downside to it, is that when I start to...cannot answer her questions…it goes downhill from there…I’m like a newbie all over again…this whole experience…it’s the lowest moment of my career. I haven’t been feeling 100% since I first arrived; back in 2012. In fact, I’ve been feeling like total sh*t. The threat of being bash has been lurking for quite a while, but now comes the realization part. You’ve just got to face the devil, face the facts and I will face the situation head on. From a personal viewpoint, my time in G13 – I didn’t make the impact I’d hope for and believed that I would, and that’s something for me to chew on now for a little while. I feel embarrassed and ashamed! I feel so awkward, unworthy, and confused! I felt very undeserving! It’s not a nice feeling but I got to show to Ursula that I am a change person, I have make some progress and I’ve got to show to everybody that I can bounce back.

No comments: